Hemp Seeds contain a variety of valuable nutrients - high-quality plant protein (33%) that is naturally gluten-free and with a complete amino acid profile. Hemp seeds contain the essential fatty acids (EFAs) omega-3 and omega-6 as well as being rich in fibre - Also known as hemp hearts they have a creamy and nutty-like flavour - somewhat between a sunflower seed and pine nut. Easy to digest.
Here are some simple ways you can use hemp seeds
* Add to cereal, muesli or porridge
* Blend into smoothies or sprinkle on top of smoothie bowls
* Make fresh hemp milk
* Add to salads, soups and stews
* Blend to make a nutritious hemp seed spread
* Add to bliss balls and raw bars
Hemp is also available in the form of a nutritious plant-based protein powder as well as an omega-rich oil.